Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March in Review


                               

Uhhhh.... March has been so stressful. I have spreading myself way too thin in terms of blogging, 
although my New Year's Resolution was to blog way more. I have had play practice, got more serious about fencing, I was getting in season for track, finishing up Algebra, and an ELA project to end hunger.I also ended up picking up some not so good books. But all in all it was just so fast. Over all this is just the rewind:



Review
Review
Review
  Review
Review
  Review

Review

Books I've Read and Post on (links are to Goodreads):






The Girl with Borrowed Wings by Rinsai Rosetti
The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
The Wanderers by Jessica Miller
The 100 by Kass Morgan
I am Rembrandt's Daughter by Lynn Cullen
Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick

Room by Book (Link to Room by Book)

The Girl with Borrowed Wings by Rinsai Rosetti
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
The 100 by Kass Morgan
Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick (coming out soon)

New things this month:
1) Over Spring Break I will be updating the blog, I have already put up a new background, but I need to get rid of some high lights, so be patient if it looks crappy
2) A rating system that I will get running soon.... after I write it
3) My review of the Vampire Academy Book and how the movie lived up to the book
4) More Room by Book (yayy!!)
5) More non-review posts 




Goodreads




Goodreads
Books I'll Be Reading in April (and a review from one or two of them)


Goodreads

Goodreads
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment