Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June in Review

June was the worst month for me in terms of book blogging. I've been lagging behind and the blog has just really been stressing me out because of this I am going to do a light hiatus which will coincide with a lot of my traveling and camps. I might still put some scheduled post out but they will not be long. I will continue to follow some of the blogs. I have also shifted some of my priorities. I will now have a goal set at 7 or 8 posts a month. I have put up a new banner a blog button, but will probably not screw around as much with css and html. I also haven't done a Room by Book for a while, so I'll start doing some of those. That's all the news I have.

Posts:

Posts You May See Coming: 
Reviews for 
Ruin and Rising
The One
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
The Vigilante Poets of Selwyn Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment