Thursday, October 2, 2014

September Monthly Review

via http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/21/2d/a6/212da6db28e2a55a5cb75de638946556.jpg
Fall is officially here in full swing with tea, leaves, and books. September has had most of settling into the routine of school and other extra circulars. I, myself, have started being a bit strained by all that my schedule demands, but feel that I am now learning how to handle all of it.

Posts:
July & August Monthly Review
Review We Were Liars
Journaling: We Were Liars
Review The Night Circus
Summer Vacation
Room by Book Marina
Review One Past Midnight
Review Suspicion
Goulash//Daughter of Smoke & Bone Style

Posts from Other Blogs I Enjoyed:
The Mile Long Bookshelf: The Emoji Book Tag
Feed Me Books Now: Discussion: Can Fiction Change A Person's Life?'
Miss Fictional: Six Degrees of Seperation {Bookish Version}
To Another World: The Bookish Confessionary: Fluff is Everything
It Was Lovely Reading: Things I Hear In Bookshops

I am having a little bit of trouble with computer (read: pictures hosted on blogger are not loading on my laptop). My blogging is turn up side down- I don't know what to do. I was confused and felt really out of it. Right now I have nothing scheduled for October. I think I'm going to take it a bit easy and see where everything is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment