Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tag//Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award




Rules:
1. Thank the book blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
4. Nominate bloggers.
5. Set 10 new questions for you nominees.

Thanks Anne for nominating me. 

My questions:

1)    When and why did you start your blog?

I started my blog in October 2013 (you can read my blogoversary post here). It was started because I had always wanted a book blog and I was depressed because I had no social life over Halloween.

2)    How often do you write posts?

I write posts whenever I can really. Usually in the afternoon or weekends, I really don’t have a schedule— in summary very unorthodox.

3)    How many books do you own in total?

Don’t want to count because the number would be embarrsingly low for a book blogger. I often feel guilty but I go to the library a lot. Also the closest book stores that carry current YA books are mile out and you need a car to get to them and my family can’t afford my reading habit (oh dear it sounds like I’m on drugs).

4)    Have you ever been in a reading slump? And how do you got out of it?

The past four months I’ve been in a terrible reading slump in terms of published books. I got out of it, scratch that, I’m still getting out of it. Right now I’m just focusing on the greatness of books and YA community to get myself out of it.

5)    If you could only own 10 books which were these?

How about the book called The Books of the Entire Universe? Yeah, I’ll own ten volumes of that.

6)    What do you do if you don't know how to explain your feelings about a book?

I don’t review it or just gush out my uncontrollable/uncomprehendable feels about the books to my friends who know to ignore me.
7)    Is there any possibility you would stop blogging and why?

I probably won’t stop blogging (you can stop holding your breath) but I could see myself stop blogging if other things in my life really need my attention like if I became a world class athlete or an aggravating family situation.

8)    Did you become friends with people over blogging?

Yep, some great people including the people who I’m nominating, the person who nominated me, and some other people.

9)    Which books do you really want to read in 2015?
BOOOKS. I don’t have a lot of specifics that I’m looking forward to in 2015 since I didn’t read a lot of first-starters-of-a-series in 2014 and a lot of series ended in 2014. I plan on winging all of it. But The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard looks fun and deadly.

10) Any reading goals this year?

            To read for pleasure versus reading because I feel pressured to read “that” book.

My Questions:
1.    Which author would you want to be stuck on an abandoned island with?
2.    Who was your first blogging friend and how did you become friends?
3.    Book that you are currently reading.
4.    Opinions on Goodreads (if you use it).
5.    When do you read the most?
6.    How do you write your posts?
7.    Write a random statement that pops into your mind.
8.    Any really big reading goals you have passed recently?
9.    Favorite place to read.
10.  Library, bookshop, or other and why?

I Tag:
Summer @ Miss Fictional
Charli @ To Another World
& Anyone Who Wants to Join In

No comments:

Post a Comment