Tuesday, August 18, 2015

July Round Up


Wow! Summer has gone by quickly hasn't it? It's been almost a month since anything has gone up on the blog (sorry, I got some stuff mixed up). This summer has been filled with stress and joy. I've moved, am going to start high school, and attended neuroscience camp (it's brain numbing-- sorry for the pun). It's also been cool since I've been able to use my blog to showcase some of my work with graphics and websites. I'm going to get regular access to a laptop soon, so the posts should be more regular. In terms of social media, I really do hope I start to involve myself more. However some exciting news about some people I admire, Jack from the (what used to be the Book Stop) is going to start blogging at Deliberate, Ruby changed her blog name to Rustled Pages, and Amber is crowdfunding to help pay for high school.

Blog Posts
Room by Book//All The Time in the World
Traveling Paris
Poetry//The Hours
A Few Months of Round Ups

No comments:

Post a Comment