It's been twenty days since I posted, 20. That number is a little boggling. I haven't been active on Twitter. I haven't even read fifty books yet this year. This makes me feel a bit like a failure in terms of the blogosphere. Alas, I can't change the past yet (perhaps scifi will change this). I feel a wee bit dejected by my lack of commitment. I've been searching too hard in my other areas of life for a bit meaning. It's time to accept the fact that giving up blogging is not viable, but neither is being an almost prolific blogger like Amber.
New Found Ponderings
- Currently reading Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and love the face the page sides are black.
- Short reviews will be coming out soon. (Queen of Tearling & Primates of Park Ave)
- Will aim for about 5 posts a month.
- Elegance is about find simplicity and cohesiveness is design and habit.
- Whimsicalness is an aspiration.
Sorry for all the glum.